Bootcut Blue Jean for women - J8305
- Bootcut Jean for women.
- Designed to enhance the women figure, especially buttocks and hips.
- Made of stretch fabric to perfect fit.
- Mid rise to full hip coverage.
- Made in Colombia with Equilibrium's Jeans exclusive technology.
TAKING YOUR HIP MEASUREMENTS
1. Grab the measuring tape correctly, starting from the 1
2. Stand up straight keeping your legs together
3. Measure around the fullest part of your hip while making sure the tape is straight
Click HERE and CONTACT US if you have any question about your size.
WHAT MAKES AN EQUILIBRIUM JEAN SPECIAL
• Wide waistbands that grip the love handles and make the waist look smaller
• Rounded cuts and darts to give you a perfect lift and rounder buttocks
• Mid rise that prevents gaping
• Stretch denim that comfortably adjusts to your body while highlighting your curves
We offer free standard shipping on all U.S. orders.
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (M-F) of purchase.
When your order ships, we will contact you with a shipping confirmation and tracking information.
Note: Customers are welcome to purchase alternative shipping methods (for example priority mail) that allow faster delivery and tracking or insurance on the package.
Click HERE and CONTACT US to let us know if you need any special delivery method.
EASY AND CONVENIENT EXCHANGES*
Request your exchange and process it on the spot!
You will pay for the exchange and we pay to send you the product changed back to you.
Exchanged orders must be returned to our warehouse within 30 days.
Final sale items may be exchanged for the same style, different size while stock lasts.
* Items not in new or unworn condition will be rejected during the sanitary inspection, and will be shipped back.
With more than 15 years of experience in designing and fabricating women’s jeans, Equilibrium is an expert in enhancing your feminine figure.
Our products are made in Colombia at our factory and distributed by us from our warehouse in the US.
Your jean has been fabricated by single and head of the household mothers that work in our factory in Colombia. So when purchasing our jean, you are also helping other women make a better living.
Questions? Click HERE and CONTACT US we are here to help you out.